Accounting Evaluation Review & Report
Lescault & Walderman offers a comprehensive and informative accounting evaluation to help you make the most of your financial data.
Here’s what we’ll need from you…
- Access to your accounting file
- Previous bank statements
- Previous credit card statements
- Last run payroll report
- Last filed business tax return
Here’s what we do with the information you provide
- Assess current accounting system to determine if it adheres to industry-specific best practices
- Evaluate current system to determine if it can be used to generate useful reports for management decisions
- Determine whether the accounting system structure allows for the most efficient workflow
- Ensure your accounting records are accurate and up-to-date
- Verify consistency and continuity of how transactions are allocated within the system
- Identify tax compliance areas and evaluate potential issues
You’ll benefit from your free accounting review from Lescault and Walderman in several key ways:
Here's how to get started:
1. Schedule a No-Obligation Call
Your time is valuable, and we don’t want to waste it. Let’s schedule a discovery meeting so we can discuss your needs and confirm there’s a fit.
2. Receive Your Accounting Review
We'll review your accounting documents, then provide you with a customized report that includes our findings and our recommendations for moving forward.
3. Attend Review Meeting
We'll host up to a 2 hour meeting to review our findings and recommendations, answer any further questions and outline how we'll work together.
4. Review Your Proposal
Working from our review, we’ll provide clear and actionable recommendations for improvement related to your particular processes, software, and systems.
5. Engage Us For Your Needs
If you approve of our recommendations, you’ll sign an engagement letter and we’ll start work!